Leeloo Fifth Element Cosplay Leggings, Cosplay Costume, Fifth Element, Sci-Fi, Fandom
Leeloo Leggings are the perfect addition to your Leeloo look! Cosplay event, Comic Con, Themed Parties, you name it! This item is handmade using a digital print technique. Digital prints are vibrant, permanent and easy-to-care for. The colors will not fade and the sheen will remain for as long as you own this garment.
How to take measurements for a perfect fit:
*Please take your current measurements with a measuring tape to ensure the best fit. You should be able to slide your fingers easily under the tape when measuring to ensure a comfortable fit. If you find yourself between sizes, it is best to size up, these leggings fit true to size. Sizing chart is in the listing photos.
As always, if you have any questions or need assistance, please contact me. Kindly, Chloe.
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Thick elastic waistband cover stitched in place, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
• Ankle hems are also cover stitched to maintain the stretch of the fabric
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your leggings again soon
FANDOM INSPIRED Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any of the media inspiration was taken from. This is unofficial merchandise - This item is inspired by a certain fandom - which was all drawn, designed and vectored by me, however the IP rights for any subjects this inspiration was drawn from lies with their respective owners.